Aprimo, a provider of marketing operations technology and digital asset management solutions, has announced the full SaaS (Software as a Service) offering of its Digital Asset Management (DAM) software.
The cloud-based product brings all the benefits of SaaS-based operations, including increased innovation, faster implementation, scalability to match business growth and a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
Aprimo says other benefits include:
- Seamless ecosystem integration through the Aprimo Integration Framework: Brands can gain better visibility and more seamlessly connect into the marketing ecosystem with the added benefits of Aprimo’s open and flexible integration framework in the cloud.
- Convergence of Marketing Resource Management and DAM: By combining Aprimo Digital Asset Management with the Aprimo Marketing Productivity capabilities, marketers now have access to both cloud-based solutions, enabling unparalleled workflow management and collaboration.
- Faster access to innovation upgrades: Customers have continuous access to the latest platform enhancements with new functionality releasing automatically and in a timely cadence.
- Quick time to value without disruption to business: Marketers can be up and running with Aprimo in just a few weeks. Plus, they can see the benefits of their cloud investment faster with Aprimo’s quick time-to-value activation methodology which shortens time to market – from months to weeks.
- World-class security, reliability and scalability backed by Microsoft Azure: Aprimo’s cloud infrastructure is purpose-built from the ground up, providing 24/7 best-in-class global protection, performance, and reliability with the added benefits of the cloud, backed by Microsoft Azure.
“We are in the age of the customer. Today’s organisations compete on the customer experience they can provide. However, marketers are awash in oceans of content trying to deliver the right experience across the right channels,” said John Stammen (pictured), CEO of Aprimo. “The stakes are high for marketers. But with Aprimo, they now have a single cloud-based solution to manage the entire content lifecycle, plus the ability to seamlessly scale and flex in today’s digital-first world.”
Following Aprimo’s acquisition of ADAM Software, Forrester analyst Nick Barber said: “The clear benefit of this merge is that now marketers will have one solution across the entire content lifecycle.” Now, with its move to the cloud, ADAM’s strength in DAM is married with the benefits of the cloud, offering marketers enterprise-level sensibility, configurability and performance.
Also included in the new SaaS offering is Aprimo Product Content Management. Fully integrated with Aprimo DAM, Aprimo allows global organisations to manage their product information and marketing content in one place to accelerate product launches, streamline content creation, and orchestrate compelling product-driven content experiences in the cloud.